Oct 28, 2008 at 11:47 AM
Edited Oct 29, 2008 at 5:49 AM
The HelpRegister 1.0 is released and available for download.
We have also started planning for the next release, which may include these features
1. Improve the library API, and error handling.
2. Provide full documentation of the API
3. Provide a logging system to improve debugging.
4. Support for the Search Filter, including a documentation of the Microsoft search filter schema.
5. Wizards to help generate the configuration file from help collection files, similar to the Microsoft Help Integration Wizard.
The aim is to provide a robust and complete solution to the Microsoft Help 2.0 registration, and we have a solid foundation to build on.
The focus is now on Sandcastle Helpers library...